What are you building this month? [June 2021]

What are you building? Share what's going on and what your goals are for this month, and give feedback to others! Make sure to include your project link and tell us what it's about :)

And if you want to supercharge authentication for your project, I've been working on a free universal login thing you can implement with 3 lines of code :)

1. Git like workflow for documents - branch, merge flows for docs!
  2. Live chat on bip.so for customer support
  3. Slack to Document, and vice-versa flows
0 Likes

Kairo - getkairo.com - getting it officially launched. So a lot of little bits and pieces to finish off.

0 Likes
Kevin Jordan

I decided this month to start a rewrite of my product, Squid Alerts and more importantly, to build it in public.

I have a tendency to just write code in a vacuum and I hate feeling spammy. I'm hoping that documenting my journey will get my product out there while also being interesting or entertaining to others.

0 Likes

@mrkevbot Hey Kevin, You can try out bip.so for documentation in public. Our documentation is at https://bip.so/@bip.so/Why-we-are-building-bip-hfAgL Let me know if it's useful to you.

0 Likes
catico

This month I plan to add more content to Cloud Dictionary, would like to write some blog posts for foxyapps and want to add a paid option to Ashtanga Yoga

0 Likes
Ric Arthur

This month I'm (trying) to allocate 50% time to building and 50% getting the word out about https://communitable.xyz/. I'm also doing the rounds with end users to see how it can be improved.

0 Likes
Fajar Siddiq

Shipping some backlogs

0 Likes

I wanted to ship a small project this month but after some considerations, I figure it might not yield enough results. Hence, will continue focusing on existing ones and might end up scrapping the new idea :/

0 Likes
Kevin Jordan

@vaibhav This is the story of my life!

0 Likes

@mrkevbot Sometimes we have to make certain decisions for the future, right? 😕

0 Likes

Please sign in to leave a comment.